In case ya ain’t seen it…
Things we can learn from the CHERRY MONEY BABY cover.
1. There is a girl with sunglasses on the cover.
2. There are trailers involved.
3. There is perhaps a girl named Cherry in it? And maybe something to do with money? And a baby. Definitely.
4. Awesome. Cars.
5. It was written by me. Or someone with my name.
6. Actually, hell, let’s just read the synopsis okay?:
Hollywood glitz collides with workingclass aspirations in this satirical tale of an impulsive starlet and a sharp-witted small-town teen.
Cherry Kerrigan loves her simple life, her family’s tiny trailer, even working at Burrito Barn. Forget college — she’s marrying her sweetheart from next door. But here comes Ardelia Deen, a glamorous starlet who sweeps Cherry into a world of fast cars and penthouse parties. Now Cherry’s small-town life just seems so . . . small. When Ardelia drops a bomb of an offer — one involving a baby — Cherry knows her life will change forever, no matter what she decides. John M. Cusick focuses his signature wit on Hollywood royalty and the wide-eyed dreams of Small Town, U.S.A. in a novel about discovering who you are . . . and changing your mind.
Coming September 10th! Pre-Order Now!